Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. They really do go fast, don’t they? Mine was a very chill one. It was a busy week so all I wanted to do was take things a little easier. I caught up on a little work (filmed a brand new Q&A for you), worked out, spent lots of time in Central Park, strolled around the West Village and ate at a few of my favorite New York spots. Not much makes me happier than a relaxed Autumn weekend in NYC.I’m back in the office this morning gearing up for another busy week but before we get stuck in, I wanted to share this outfit I wore and shot for you last week. I’ve been dying to show you properly! It’s a full River Island look with some of my favorite designer accessories added in and I just love it. I’ve been on the search for leather pants for a while now and I’m so happy I found this pair. I had initially been looking for a black pair but figured this would be a nice color for Autumn. They’re a little on the pricier side but the quality is so so good and they feel so soft on. The top is also a beauty! I couldn’t resist. So good for upcoming party season or for a more casual day time look with Mom jeans and flats. You’ll definitely be seeing this a lot on me!
Every Monday morning, I love to give myself a half hour to scroll through Pinterest and pin some new outfits/quotes/interior ideas to inspire me for the week ahead so I figured in today’s post, I’d share some of the quotes I found which will hopefully inspire you too…
1. Be brave enough to be bad at something new this week.
2. Document the moments you feel at your happiest – what you’re wearing, who you’re with, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat.
3. You’re always only one decision away from a totally different life. Keep going.
4. Never spoil what you have by desiring what you don’t have. Remember what you have now was what you once only wished & hoped for.
5. When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice. And take pictures ;)
Have a great week everyone!! I have some cool things coming up this week to be sure to keep up with everything on Instagram (@retroflame). I love chatting to you over there!
*Thank you to River Island for partnering on this post.