This week, on Instragram, I’ve teamed up with World Class Drinks (@worldclass) to feature some of my favorite NYC cocktails on their account. As you guys know (especially from snapchat – retroflame1), I love going out here in NYC and I’m always up for trying new cocktails with the girls. If you don’t do it in NYC, where will you do it!? There are so many great places here in the city and I’m always adding to my ‘to-try list’ but I wanted to put together a list of my favourites so far. A few of you have asked me about good NYE spots, so hopefully this will help.
Best Cocktail Bars in NYC
- The Penrose – Great little bar in the Upper East Side
- Fig & Olive – Great for dinner & DELICIOUS cocktails
- The Living Room at the Park Hyatt – Where Christina & I tried the cocktails in these photos
- Beauty & Essex – Great for a group night out
- The Gilroy – Another Upper East Side spot which I love
- The Dead Rabbit – This one is still on my to-try list but I have hear AMAZING things!
- The Tippler – A hidden gem under Chelsea Market
Best Secret/Speakeasy Bars (These are SO fun!)
Don’t forget to follow along on the @worldclass Instagram account to see more photos throughout the week and if you need some more general NYC recommendations, I’ve posted a full city guide HERE.
Hope you’re having a great week!
Those cocktails look yummy, thanks for sharing!
Best things to do in NYC - New York Recommendations
[…] Best Cocktail Bars in NYC […]