Happy Monday everyone – I hope you all had a great weekend :) The other day I put up a picture of me wearing my Dior shoes on Instagram stories and received quite a few questions about them. So today I thought it might be helpful to review them on here, along with some of my other designer purchases – incase any of you might be looking to purchase. Below are probably some of my most worn designer pieces and the pros/cons associated with each one. I was very honest…
– A great bag for events/nights out.
– It has worn really well, considering how much I wear it.
– It’s light & comfortable to wear.
– A very classic piece / goes with everything.
– It IS quite small so not ideal for everyday use if you like to carry a lot with you.
– They’re nude so go with absolutely EVERYTHING.
– The strap stays up at the back which isn’t always the case with these style of shoes.
-They’re SO chic & always receive compliments
– After a couple of hours, they do tend to hurt my toes a little at the front. I would give them a 7/10 for comfort.
– This bag is such a great size. So practical but not too overpowering.
– Again, this one goes with a lot as it is both brown, black, silver & gold.
– The strap is thick so it’s very comfortable to wear.
– I have found that is does mark easily so you need to be very careful with it.
– Such a classic piece that goes up in value each year.
– Fits everything I need on a daily basic.
– Amazing quality.
– The price tag.
– There are openings on each side so things can sometimes fall out (I’ve lost a lipliner or two).
– It’s a classic heel that will never go out of style.
– The embellishment is beautiful and really jazzes up a simple outfit.
– The black are really versatile.
– I expected them to be a little more comfortable.
– Such a great Summer bag.
– Despite the colour, it wears so well and rarely marks.
– It’s on the small side.
– The bag I always praise the most. Classic, sturdy & so chic.
– Amazing quality/ looks brand new even after 4 years.
– The only tiny complaint I have about this bag is that it can be a little heavy so not the most comfortable to carry for long periods of time.
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got an insight into an item you may have on your wishlist.
Enjoy the rest of your week,