It’s that time again, time for another Coachella Recap! This was my third time going and I have to admit I am getting a little addicted. Every year I worry that it won’t top the year before but it always does. It is such a fun weekend and honestly such a happy place, I truly love it! On top of that we get to dress up in festival gear for three whole days which is a huge plus too. Lots of you were asking about the various outfits I wore and details from the weekend so here goes..
House Of Harlow Top // House Of Harlow Skirt // Jeffrey Campbell Boots //Forever 21 Hat (Similar HERE) // Vintage Bag (Similar HERE) // H&M Sunglasses (Similar HERE)
Personally, my day 1 outfit was my favourite from the whole weekend. The minute I saw this House Of Harlow two piece on Revolve I knew I needed it to be one of my Coachella Outfits! Kaelin & I co-ordinated again this year (you may remember we did the same last year!) so for day 1 we decided to do a boho theme and I’m so happy with how it turned out! I accessories with brown accents and I feel like that really turned into the perfect boho festival look!
Hours Dress // River Island Jacket // Express Boots
I really wanted to introduce some sequins into one of my looks this year so for day 2 I decided to step out of comfort zone and go for it. I thought this chainmail dress could be very cool for the look I was imagining. I loved how the white boots and denim jacket gave it a casual cool vibe too. Definitely a fun look for a festival and I’m so glad it worked out now.
Lovers & Friends Dress // Jeffrey Campbell Boots (Similar HERE) // Forever 21 Hat (Similar HERE) // Vintage Bag (Similar HERE)
And last but not least, for day 3 the vibe was paisley/western! Kaelin & I both really wanted to do Paisley for one of our co-ordinating looks this year but we also wanted to a do a western theme. So,we decided to tie the two together. I thought this playsuit would be absolutely perfect! I loved the color scheme and the style and we were so happy with how the co-ordination turned out!
– On Friday morning we flew from JFK TO Long Beach Airport which was actually a first for me but it worked out really well as it was closer to Palm Springs than LAX. The flight was also very affordable there too! It was a pretty small airport too so we got off the plains and picked up our bags really quickly which was great!
– The lovely people at Lexus kindly loaned us a Lexus LX for our drive to Palm Springs! They arranged for us to pick it up at Long Beach Airport which was really convenient and we were on the road before we knew it. Tommy drove most of the way and absolutely loved how smooth the car was to drive. It was super comfortable and spacious too, so perfect for the one million bags Kaelin & I both had haha! The Lexus LX also had a front console cool box which kept all of our snacks & drinks nicely chilled for the journey. Truly the perfect vehicle for a road trip!
– We stayed in Palm Springs in The Hard Rock Hotel. It was nice to stay in Palm Springs for a change as I had stayed in La Quinta for the two previous years. However, I did find it was a little far from the festival so next year I will probably try and stay a little closer.
River Island Swimsuit
Of course the whole weekend was pretty great and it is hard to pick my favorite part but there were definitely a few things that felt like highlights for me this year..
– First up, going to #Revolvefestival for the first time. This was so much fun, I got to bring Kaelin along before we went to the festival on Day 2 and we really enjoyed it. We got to see lots of familiar faces and take cool shots – it was the perfect start to day 2!
– The spicey pizza!! we pretty much lived on this throughout the whole weekend but it was honestly so good! If you are going to weekend 2 be sure to try some!
– Beyonce, obviously!! She was amazing and the performance was everything I expected it to be and more. With guests like Jay Z, Destiny’s Child & Solange she truly pulled out all the stops! SO good!
– ..& lastly having Kaelin, Tommy & David there with me! It was so nice that we were all able to go together this year and we really had so much fun! We are already planning our next little trip together!
And that’s everything covered I think! I hope you enjoyed following along all weekend and this little recap. Until next year..
Summer Festival Outfit Ideas
[…] up with ideas and getting out of my comfort zone. We had so much fun putting outfits together for Coachella earlier this year and we have another festival coming up this month so I’m excited to get […]