Hey everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We are back in New York and although we had a such a lovely trip, I am definitely happy to be back into routine and my usual content schedule. So, today I am starting with my Paris Travel Guide! We only spend two days there in total but we managed to fit quite a bit in so I said I would share some of our highlights and favourite places we visited during the trip! Paris is such an amazing city and there is so much to see but here are some places I would put on top of your list..
– Cafe De Flore: The perfect spot to experience a Parisian breakfast and so great for people & outfit watching too. (French people dress so well!)
– Cafe Kitsune: A place we unfortunately didn’t get to try this time but it looks really nice. It’s located near the Palais Royale and the coffee is apparently great!
– Ladurée: Kaelin & I ate breakfast here on our last morning and it was one of our favourite’s throughout the trip! Although it is a pretty cliche place to go in Paris, the food was amazing as was the service and really what more do you want!
– L’Avenue: A huge celeb hotspot that we unfortunately didn’t get to as you need to make a reservation in advance (over email) but it is definitely still on my list! Everyone from the Hadid sisters to Kim & Kanye have been and if it’s good enough for them I think it’s definitely worth a try. Plus we saw the fries from outside when passing and they looked amazing!
– Pink Mamma: Another very popular spot in Paris! We only had drinks in the secret bar downstairs which was so cool but the menu looked amazing and I would definitely love to eat there next time. Unfortunately, you can’t make a reservation so I would recommend getting there as soon as it opens and jumping in the queue, it fills up really fast for the whole night!
– Hotel Costes: Kaelin & I ate lunch here on our second day and wow it was an experience! The ultimate chic dining vibe and amazing people watching! Although it is a little pricey, I would highly recommend!
– Hotel Chateau Frontenac: This is the hotel Kaelin & I stayed in during our trip and I couldn’t recommend it more! It was the location that we loved the most being only a few minutes walking distance from the Arc De Triumph/ Champs-Elysées and a five minute drive from the Eiffel Tower. The staff were lovely and the rooms were spacious and we also had our very own Parisian balcony which was very cool. I will definitely be back!
– The Eiffel Tower: A pretty obvious one but I had to include it. It was our first stop and definitely one of my favourite landmarks in the world!
– The Louvre: We didn’t go into the museum on this trip as we were stuck for time and have both been before but it’s definitely another must if you are visiting Paris! Around the Louvre is a lovely place to chill out as well and take it all in!
– Arc De Triumph: Another must see has to be the Arc De Triumph. It’s not a trip to Paris without checking it out!
– Champs-Elysées: Perfect if you want to indulge in some high street shopping! It has options like Zara & H&M and lots more.
– Avenue Montaigne: One of my personal favourite streets in Paris! It is home to a lot of the higher end brands like YSL, Celine & Chanel. We really enjoyed some window shopping here on our first night!
– Gallerie Lafayette: Another place we unfortunately didn’t get to on this trip but I have been before and it is magnificent! The perfect shopping destination for a rainy day in Paris!
INSTAGRAM- PERFECT SPOTS
– Trocedéro Gardens: The perfect place to get a picture with the Eiffel Tower in the background! This is where Kaelin & I took all of our shots on the first day of our trip. I would recommend to get there quite early as it gets really busy!
– Palais Royale: Right beside the Louvre you will find the Palais Royale which has a courtyard covered in black & white striped columns. It is beautiful to see and the perfect backdrop for an outfit picture!
– Rue De L’universite: This is a street Kaelin & I had seen all over Instagram in the run up to the trip so we made sure to find it! It is lined with gorgeous Parisian balcony’s and is right beside the Eiffel Tower which you can imagine makes for the perfect shot!
I hope you enjoyed all the photos and recommendations! We had such a lovely weekend there and I already cannot wait to go back. Be sure to check out my VLOG too to see more from the trip and a better look at some of the places I chat about in this post. (Watch Below)