Happy weekend guys! Where are these weeks going? I have to say that this past week was one of the busiest I’ve had in a while. There are a lot of exciting things in the works at the moment which has resulted in a lot of coffee & not a lot of sleep. But I feel like that’s what living in NYC is all about. As I’m coming close to the end of my first full year living here, it seems everything is finally coming together. I have bags under my eyes & but also a huge smile on my face looking back on everything that happened this past year. I’m going to do a big end of year blog post in the next few weeks, but for now here is my latest Flame Favourites post. I love doing these :)
- Being the social-media addict that I am, I am far too happy that Hootsuite & Instagram have FINALLY teamed up.
- I’m now craving these Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free Pancakes that Lorna made.
- I’m a big believer in the power of opening yourself to the serendipity of chance. You never know what good thing is around the corner.
- I found my new favourite interiors Instagram – @stylizimoblog. Big changes coming to my apartment soon!
- Here are 10 things you need to learn to start living the life of your dreams. I especially love No.7.
- The girls & I went to Boat Basin Cafe this week and absolutely loved it. Such a hidden gem!
- I’ve finally found a green juice that is actually drinkable – ‘Green Lemonade’ at Pulp.
- I paid a visit to the Flower District for the first time this week.
- I’ve officially become addicted to doing my food shopping on Fresh Direct. It has literally made my life a million times easier (& healthier).
- Just incase you missed it, here are all my favourite sweet treat spots in NYC.
- This floral dress is on it’s way to me. Perfect for the rest of August here in NYC & then I can just add tights when I’m back in Ireland.
- I can’t wait to style this off-the-shoulder top. So like the Tibi versions.
- My new favourite nude lipstick. (Shade: Imperial 200)
- I added two more pairs of shoes to my collection this week – Pointed toe black boots & snakeskin heels.
- I LOVE both of these Dior & Celine sunnies. The fact that I survived in NYC for one full year is a valid enough excuse for a treat, right? :)
- There are still some items available to purchase on my Depop & there’s lots more to come in the next few weeks.
I’m so excited to be co-hosting an event at the Folli Follie store in Soho today (133 Prince Street). I’ll be there from 1-5pm and would absolutely love for you to pop in if you’re in the area.
Hope you’re all having a great weekend so far.