If there’s one thing I know a lot about it’s… sweet treats & desserts. I’m pretty sure you’ve guessed from my @retroflame Instagram that I have a huge sweet tooth. So, as you can imagine, I’m in heaven here in NYC. I’m forever trying to get through my mile-long list of new places to try. Over the last few years, I’ve definitely discovered some delicious spots so I wanted to share a list of my NYC sweet tooth favourites…
1. Hamillton’s (West Village) – Milkshakes, Icecream & Waffles.
2. Emack & Bolio’s (Upper East Side) – The BEST ice-cream you will ever eat. Look at those cones!
3. Dough Doughnuts (Flatiron) – I dream about this place!
4. Momofuku Milkbar (Soho) – Try the birthday cake truffles.
5. Milk & Cream Bar (Soho) A very instgrammable spot where they use all different types of cereals as toppings. Get the graham cracker bears and thank me later!
6. Wafels & Dinges (Herald Square) – You’ll never go wrong with a Nutella waffle.
7. 16 Handles (All over the city) – My favourite frozen-yogurt spot in the whole of New York. They’re salted carmel flavour is too good!
8. Diner French Toast – NYC Diner’s may not be the fanciest, but honestly, they do the best french toast & pancakes. I go to EJ’s Luncheonette quite a bit.
9. Laduree (Soho) – Delicious macaroons & cakes in the prettiest location. Couldn’t recommend their Soho location enough.
10. Le Bain Bakery ( Upper West Side) Probably the most amazing most gooey cookies on the planet. Two words – drool worthy!
11. Ice NY ( Soho) Such a fun ice cream spot where they make the ice cream right in front of you on cold plates – a must visit!
12. The Food Court at the Plaza Hotel (5th Avenue) Loads of options here from froyo to pastries. A lovely place to relax on a Sunday!
13. The Pop Bar (West Village) One of Kaelin’s very favourite spots! They dip gelato pops in your favourite choclate and toppings. SO good!
14. The Milk Bar (Chelsea) This place does cereal flavoured ice cream and it’s as delicious as it sounds!
15. Sprinkles (Midtown) Best Ice cream sandwiches in town!!
16. Treat House (Upper East Side) Another one of my favourite Upper East Side spots. They specialize in gourmet rice crispy treats.
17. Black Tap (Midtown) BEST milkshakes ever!
18. Juice Generation (All over the city) If you are trying to be healthy, these acai bowls always hit the spot when I’m craving something sweet!
19. By Chloe Sticking on the healthy front, all of By Chloe’s goodies are vegan and still taste amazing!
20. Serendipity (Midtown East) If you’ve seen the movie Serendipity you will already know about this place. It’s the perfect old school dessert spot!There menu is HUGE & impressive to say the least.
And yes, now I’m craving absolutely everything on this list!! I hope that whether you are visiting New York or live here, you will get to try some of these places out. If you enjoyed the post and found it helpful you might also like my ‘Best Things To Do In NYC‘ post.