Hey everyone, happy Monday! Unless you’ve been living under rock, you’ve probably heard that there’s a big blizzard/storm on it’s way to us here in New York tonight. When I first heard about it yesterday, I’ll admit that I thought the whole thing was a little over-dramatic. But no, turns out it could be the worst storm the city has ever experienced. Everyone has been warned to just stay indoors from 10pm tonight (kind of scary) so as you can imagine, the supermarkets & shops have been crazy busy!! But anyway, I have lots of spare time on my hands today so I’m back with another #flamefavourites post.
First up as usual, here are this weeks internet favourites…
- This weeks favourites instagram account goes to…@ESNAIL_LA. I literally just want to go to LA so I can go here.
- We all need a bit of inspiration from time to time, so I loved reading these 7 Life Mantras.
- I experienced some serious office envy after watching this video. I need to find a little corner in my apartment to make an office space.
- Even though I’m living in New York and couldn’t be happier about being here…I still spent half my time thinking about travelling. I love this list of destinations to see in your 20’s…oh and check out no.12 :)
Rent day is coming up again soon (bane of my life) but it still hasn’t stopped me from doing some browsing…
- A blizzard is a good enough reason to buy a new coat, right?
- Summer needs to hurry up so I can buy this dress. SO nice!
- I’m forever wearing gold, but I really like these cute silver heels.
This past weekend in NYC was one of the best I’ve had in a while…
-On Friday, we ate at Aria Wine Bar in the West Village & I’m still thinking about the food. AMAZING!!
-We also discovered the coolest, most ‘New York’ cocktail bar called Employees Only. Can’t wait to go back.
-Then on Saturday, we went to a club called FINALE where Jason Derulo was playing. Random but so fun!
-Oh and I definitely spent most of my weekend at Central Park. Just never gets old…
As well as all that, my new obsession is Almond Milk. I’ve been spending $4.90 on iced lattes with almond milk every single day this week. It needs to stop!! Looks like this won’t be happening tomorrow though because this snow is getting worse by the minute here. I’ll hopefully be able to keep you guys updated with some photos on my @retroflame Instagram and snapchat (retroflame1). We’re literally praying that the electricity doesn’t go! If you’re in New York too, stay safe!
Hope you’ve all had a nice start to the week,