Happy weekend everyone! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I really can’t believe we’re already half way through January!? As I’ve been sick these past few weeks, the year hasn’t started off ideally for me but I’m back on my feet now once again & I’m SO ready to get properly stuck into the year ahead here in NYC. Each week, I spent lots of time (too much really) browsing the net…and bookmarking interesting articles, new Instagram accounts, good sale finds, cool NYC spots & more! So I figured why not start a new feature where I can share these finds with you too. Every now and again (probably at the weekends), I’ll be sharing my ‘Flame Favourites’ from the week gone by. I always love reading these type of posts on other blogs, so hopefully you’ll enjoy it too!
First up, let’s take a look at some cool articles/online ‘stuff’ I’ve come across…
- If you’re a fellow blogger and you’re in need of some inspiration, here are 10 things you should do for your blog in 2015. Oh and here’s a handy blog plan too.
- I finally found a food account on Instagram that I actually like! Getting seriously inspired by this girls’ recipes.
- I’ve gotten into the habit of drinking lemon water in the mornings. These reasons will make you want to too!
- Need a wardrobe revamp? Here are my top tips for a (cut-throat) wardrobe clearout.
- Oh & I was pretty excited to spot myself on ELLE UK.
Every week (of course) involves a little online shopping/wishlist making…
- You guys seemed to love this faux fur stole I was wearing during the week.
- January in New York is all about LAYERS. I’m tempted to add this oversized scarf to my collection.
- There’s currently FREE delivery on all orders over at iClothing.
- I still haven’t made it anywhere near a gym this year but maybe this new Boohoo FIT range will convince me.
- Still on the search for a 2015 Journal?
- I know it’s January but I’m still haven’t found the perfect black boots. Which of the below do you prefer?
I haven’t done much new exploring since I got back but there are certain NYC spots which will always be on my go-to list…
1. I now cannot live without the Chocolate & Almond Croissants at Maison Keyser. No words!
2. Last night I went for dinner with the girls at Delicatessen in Soho.
3. It seems to be pretty freezing today but later on I’m heading to The Highline with my new housemate Ciara. The perfect Saturday spot!
4. Latest addition to my ‘need to go here’ list? Momofuku Milk Bar.
It is so so good to be back in New York! Lots more posts (especially outfit posts) to come next week.
Have a great weekend!